And that leads me to another kind recognition... I got this from Suzie at littlebuzybee.....Thank you Suzie!
The Award is for Christmas Spirit!Here are the rules for Christmas award.
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.
If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like.
That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
5 things I love about Christmas:1. The "buzz" of excitement in the air everywhere!
2. Fun secrets between friends and family...presents bought and wrapped secretly!
3. Cozy house decorations...some are new, some I've made, some I've had a long, long time!
4. FOOD...cookies, gingerbread, glögg, eggnog, gingerbread yogurt for breakfast, pickled herring, Jonsson's, ham, turkey, pumpkin pie, rice pudding...cranberries! (not to be eaten all together though!)
5. FAMILY TOGETHER....doesn't matter where...Sweden or America or Mexico...but just together!
6. Smells...cinnamon, pine, snow, candles a glow!
Now I must pass this along to some others! Hum.....Visit these fine blogs for more Christmas Spirit!