Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nervous for today

I woke up with a new pain and I'm so nervous about today's MRI. It hurts to breath a regular breath......something, probably a nasty tumor or nerve is poking into my lungs when I fill with air at a certain spot on the right side. oh I want this to be fixed! I"m probably hungry...really hungry. I had to fast with only liquids yesterday to prepare for today's test. Not easting was actually rather easy for me since I don't find food at all appealing anymore but I feel like something else is eating me from the inside faster if I haven't eaten for the strength of my body. For breakfast I can have plain white bread and liquid. Looking forward to that! Drank 4 protein drinks yesterday and my wheat grass shot. I can eat again after the procedure at 1:00pm. Oh give me strength......patience, this too will pass. It's part of the battle I keep telling myself!

8 comments:

Lori S-C said...

thinking positively. Answers soon...

Amanda said...

It will probably be all done and dusted by the time you read this comments - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you'll be feeling happier once it's over, even though you will then have to wait for the results.

Unknown said...

Tänker på dig!!

Neitha said...

Thinking of you. I just woke up and read your message at 6am US time....which means it's almost time for your tests. Keep strong and positive, and keep us posted. Hugs!

Helene M Mikell said...

prayers for you today Carol...imagine God scooping you up in his hands, and then sheltering you in his hug all day long...

Anonymous said...

Keep strong my friend. Answers and/or path forward are close at hand. I can only imagine your nerves, but today is what you have been waiting for.

I will learn patience and hope that you feel strong enough soon to post an update. I hope that your cycle was slow this month, just this once!

Gail

Anonymous said...

Carol,
We believe in the power of prayer and a God of love who will sustain you through this valley of darkness. We are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
hugs from
Brian and Sona

G'G'ma said...

Please consentrate on all the love and prayers sent your way.