Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bags are packed, ready to go

Just a quick note to let you all know that we're going away for some days to Dalarna. It's in north-central Sweden...the heart of the folklore district. Travelling with my parents, Bo's parents and the dog! What an adventure! I'll share all about it when we come back! (Maybe I'll try to do some postings while we are gone as Dad is bringing his laptop.)

Whatever you do, wherever you go....Have a SAFE and FUN time!

Thanks for blogging with me! I love to read your comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have FUUUUUNNNNN!!!

Carol in Sweden said...

Have you been here? It's GORGEOUS!
different scenery from Skåne....wooden cabin like homes and huge red barns...everything nearly the Falun Röd color!
I've taken too many photos already!
Thank goodness for digital "film"!
Spent about an hour with Julie and her family...she sends you greetings! Wish I could have spent more time with her.

Time to get ready for the concert at the Dalhalla...we're in Tällberg...first spot we've had internet access.