Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simple pleasures

Simply pleasures for me! While shopping at ICA MAXI (a grocery chain in Sweden), I discovered flavored "milk" (it's actually rice milk, which is better for my tummy)! Oh the joy of it! Savoring this addition to my coffee brings me back to the "coffee chat" days with my best buddy, Betsy, at our apartment building in Long Beach, California. We would meet most every afternoon over a cup (or two) of coffee and discuss the day's stressful events at school (both of us are teachers) while keeping our fingers busy with some handiwork. I loved those shared times together! And my mouth really, really enjoys flavored cream! yum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! (though I do wish you'd gone with LJ as then your replies to my comments would come via email :)

Carol in Sweden said...

Liz,
Does that mean you'll make many comments on my blog? he he

Your BLOG has soooo much great stuff in it. You wouldn't believe how much time I've spent touring it and getting ideas! WOW! It just exemplifies your computer expertize!

Lori S-C said...

have you tried Almond milk? It is soo good with my wheat free cereal!

Carol in Sweden said...

I'll have to look high and low for it, sounds delicious! We don't have quite the large assortments you have over there but it's not an impossiblity!

Bo is also a GF guy (gluten free).