Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Swedish version of Thanksgiving....

Thanksgiving was delicious as usual but I really, really missed my friend Kelly Sue (the only other American in this group & it just wasn't the same without her). She's on her way "home" to Florida to see her brother in the hospital. (serious-serious and we are sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers that way!) With KS gone...it was me and the Swedes and the 3 Girlieteers! Bo's brother Leif, father-in-law Robert, Uncle Åke (still going through treatment for cancer), mother-in-law Barbro, MY Bo, Kelly Sue's hubby Peder, little Sophia and Maya jumping out of the photo...Caithlin was off doing something. I'm thankful for so many things but especially that we have each other and our health!
After dinner the 3 Girlieteers put on a theater show for us!
"The Wise Indian Catfish and the Wind Fairy"
A performance not to be repeated again, I'm sure!
Simply because there are just too many fun costumes and themes to perform, why would they repeat a performance!? Can't wait to see the next show!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a wonderful time you all had. Thoughts and prayers sent your way for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, I missed being with you too, but I am happy to see all the fun you guys had together. Lots of love,Kelly Sue