Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is THE DAY!

I can hardly concentrate on anything else today....it's going to be a LONG wait! It's 5 pm here...but only 11 am on the east coast! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! and I have a field trip to visit a Danish school tomorrow with the Grade 4. I'll either be on CLOUD NINE or ....no, I'll be on CLOUD NINE...I can feel it!

SWEDEN IS EXCITED FOR OBAMA!
Click here to read what's in the Swedish news (it's written in English)!

The African-American father of one of my students came to see me today....we both needed an AMERICAN HUG!!!! (I gave his daughter one of my few OBAMA buttons yesterday for him to wear....with much pride!) We are both yellow dog democrats but this ain't no yellow dog running for PRESIDENT! This man we call Obama is WONDERFUL!!!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Carol! Hang in there.....it will be over soon.