Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick

I'm sick...cough cough sniffle sniffle aaachoo aaachoooooooo HEADACHE
Maya's sick.....cough cough sniffle sniffle acccchhooooo acccchhhooo headache
Bo is sort of sick...he's taking care of us.

My computer has been sick....low on memory, giving me warnings, won't let me do what I want to do, working very slowly! Maybe I need a new computer! (yeah! and oh no! at the same time!)

I've got to take at least one of us to the doctor!
Unfortunately, neither Maya or I have had fever much so it will probably be the computer who goes in first!

Soon I will be better and ready to cook a Thanksgiving dinner! I hope.
Will go to bed early again tonight....see if that helps.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Sorry to hear you are all feeling poor. Hopefully it will be a short term cold and you will all be back feeling great in a day or so. Good luck with the computer dilemma.

Lori S-C said...

Oh, no, feel better! BTW, your check arrived today and I will try to deliver it tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

you poor thing. I hope you both feel better soon. Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather...Black Friday is the big shopping day after Thanksgiving when all retail stores have big sales and it is called black Friday because it is when the stores finally make a profit by going into the black rather than the red...with the economy the way that it is who knows if they will even get close to getting out of the red!!! It's just a crazy fun shopping day for me!!

rachelmp said...

I hope you all feel better! Look after yourself and your Maya x

Nancy said...

Hope you both are feeling better soon. Sick and Thanksgiving are no fun :(