Thursday, September 4, 2008

Energy....

Along our drives in Sweden we often see these enormous windmills turning gently, steadily, and smoothly....safely producing the electricity we need in a clean and efficient way. Sweden is ceasing to use nuclear energy in a couple of years, they are phasing it out slowly. It will be replaced primarily by windmills to provide us with the energy we need to live.
I saw many of these today on the drive to Copenhagen, Denmark...especially out over the water near the Oresund Bridge. A beautiful site...clean energy. In Copenhagen we had dinner with my mother's cousin's family, the Arzrouni's. Maya was able to communicate enough to play with her 3rd cousins as Danish and Swedish are quite similar. It was good to reconnect with them although it was only for a short time. Tomorrow morning my parents will fly back to Florida!

1 comment:

Natalie Harris said...

Okay...HELP ME!!! Tell me what you think and how you feel about OBAMA...I was pretty much with him until the Joe Biden choice, and I really thought Sarah made some good points about his experience....but then the reason I DON'T want McCain is BECAUSE of his experience---not to mention the fact that I have FOUR SONS and I'm sick about the whole war thing and HOW we got INTO the war. I am an open book...influence me....
N