Friday, September 19, 2008

Ever wonder if your husband is with someone else?

I have to admit that sometimes I am a little jealous of my animals.....especially when I find them cuddling with my husband alone on the KITCHEN floor! This is not the most romantic spot in our house but I've seen them plenty of times together by the fireplace in the winter! It's getting colder each day and this morning we were ALL (5 of us) in the bed this morning...well, Pepe wasn't in the bed but he was standing next to the side with his head on the bed. (there are limits, you know!) My family, including the animals, are very cuddly!

We're off to pick up our guests at the Copenhagen Airport this morning. Don't know how much sewing I will accomplish this week as I'm accommodating them in our basement room for more privacy, so I'll be giving up my sewing space for a week. We'll be out around Skåne this weekend especially because the weather is suppose to be sunny and 50ish all weekend.
If you don't hear from me, you'll know why!

My fabric postcards are flying in the mail today....just 3 of them today will begin their journey across the Atlantic!

No comments: