Friday, September 12, 2008

Perfect Friday night

What a perfect Friday night for Maya and Mommy! (Pappa is at work!) We snuggled on the couch and watched "The Muppet Show" while we munched on B & J Ice cream (YES! it's available in SWEDEN....even in our little village!) and popcorn! After one episode Maya was ready for bed with a smile on her face! What a great show! I haven't watched in years and it brought back so many memories! In my freshman year of high school my "gang" all had nicknames of the characters....
I was FOZZIE BEAR
Sara was Kermit (she swam breast stroke on the swim team)
Kathy was Ms. Piggy, of course!
Sheryl was Gonzo, I think
Doug was Big Bird (a cross over character)
....oh that's all I remember! Someone was Animal but who???
I still have Fozzie Bear "stuff" from those days! Mug, stuffed bear, poster, ......
And NOW I have my OWN SWEDISH CHEF!!! yar, yar, yar...waga waga!

Who was your favorite character?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOKIE MONSTER, of course!!

Brenda said...

How great to spend the evening with all that fun and yummies!