Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged....again

Been hit up by Lori, so I must respond !
A. Attached or Single? Quite attached.
B. Best Friend? Bo, Betsy, KS
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? camera
F. Favorite color? cobalt blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? not fond of either...they get stuck in my teeth
H. Hometown? Gainesville, Florida although I've lived in several places growing up
I. Favorite indulgence? Ben and Jerry's icecream...any flavor with chocolate
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? one...my heart's dream come true!
L. Life isn’t complete without? books
M. Marriage date? June 3
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 little brother
O. Oranges or Apples? APPLES! Macintosh are my favorite. An apple a day....
P. Phobias? crowded elevators and scary amusement park rides
Q. Quotes? We live with the consequences of our own choices. Confuscious
R. Reasons to smile? Vacations and Holidays. Traveling. Crafty creations. family
S. Season of choice? SUMMER
T. Tag 5 people: Kelly Sue, Kim, Giannina, Rhonda, Brenda
U. Unknown fact about me? I wish I had taken tap dancing lessons as a kid
V. Vegetable? ALL YUMMY when fresh!
W. Worst habit? spending too much time in blogland
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? depends on the reason....ultra sound when I could see my BABY
Y. Your favorite food? bread and butter
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Carol.....okay, I've been tagged. Well, it will take me a couple of days to get the info on my blog. Hope you're having a restful weekend. I'm a bit tired. Been cooking alot lately.

Sara said...

What fun! I love learning new things about my blog friends! And Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was an enjoyable one!